- NO AGENCY FEES!!
- Private Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Beautiful Kitchen
- Close to London Fields Station
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- 2 Double Bedrooms and a Study
- Original Wooden Flooring
- Beautiful Residential Road
- Suitable for Professional Tenants Only
- Beautiful Period Property
A stunning split level period conversion situated in the very heart of London Fields E8. This fantastic apartment offers spacious accommodation over two levels, benefiting from a gorgeous bright reception room with original wooden floors, large bay window, high ceilings and feature place, a large contemporary kitchen/diner with fully integrated appliances and solid oak work tops, two bedrooms a further office/study area, modern bathroom and fantastic private garden accessed via both floors of the apartment. Located on a quiet tree lined street in London Fields moments from Broadway Market offering easy access to Shoreditch Islington and the City.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.