- Two Double Bedrooms
- Light and Airy
- Close to many Bars and Restaurants.
- Newly Refurbished
- Available Now
- Split Level
- Heart of Dalston
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Fully Fitted Large kitchen/diner
GUIDE PRICE £400-£440 PER WEEK. Located within the heart of Dalston comes this two double bedroom split level apartment located seconds away from Kingsland Road, with its wide range of amenities including an abundance of bars and restaurants. The property is bright and airy and offers ample space including two large double bedrooms and good sized lounge perfect for entertaining friends or for that chilled out evening after a hard days work. The property benefits from having a separate kitchen with ample space for an dining area which will be perfect for those foodies who love to cook. Being in the heart of Dalston, tenants can really enjoy London life with the diverse & range of trendy restaurants and cafes Kingsland Road has to offer. Shoreditch & Islington is also very close, great for tenants that have an interest in fashion, art and food. Transport links are plentiful with a host of buses stopping on Kingsland Road whilst Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction Stations (London Overground) are both within a quarter of a mile.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.