- Two Double Bedrooms
- Newly redecorated
- Spacious Lounge Dining Area
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Separate Kitchen
- Comes Unfurnished
- Suitable for Professional Tenants Only
Beautiful two double bedroom terraced Victorian house offering many fine original features. This property will be ideal for professional sharers or a professional family. The property consists of two double bedrooms, a generous sized through lounge, well equipped kitchen, spacious bathroom with window and a charming private rear garden. Coronation Road is a quiet residential street handily placed for the vast array of transport facilities that Plaistow, Upton Park and East Ham provide.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.