Knight Bishop to announce, that we are now offering a Brand New Service that provides total piece of Mind to our New and Existing Landlords!
“You may ask yourself, why choose our Nil Excess Rent Guarantee Service”...
This is simple. With rent arrears a continual concern, protecting your rental income is extremely important.
Working with our tenant referencing supplier Let Alliance, we can provide rent protection as well as covering the cost of any potential eviction in order to give you total peace of mind should the tenant stop paying rent.
What Rent Protection Offers:
• Homelet comprehensive tenant references
• Rent Guarantee protection, providing protection from day 1 of rental arrears on a Nil Excess basis
• Rent payable until vacant possession, even when this runs beyond the end of the tenancy agreement
• Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent
• Total claims limit of £50,000
What happens if the tenants DO fail to Pay The Rent?
Fingers crossed this never happens, however circumstances do arise in people’s lives meaning financial hardship might affect rental payments.
Just sit back and relax, if a claim for rent protection is required you don’t need to be involved
We handle that side of things for you with a dedicated legal specialist
Our Premium Rental Guarantee is Nil Excess and payable until Vacant Possession
Please call our office for more information.