- One Bedroom Apartment
- Separate Kitchen
- Available 1st April
- Perfect for Professional Tenant!
- Wood Flooring Throughout
- Period Conversion
- Seconds away from the Station
GUIDE PRICE £300-£325 PER WEEK This one bedroom property comprises reception room with separate kitchen, generous bedroom and bright bathroom. Kingsland Road provides a great location and with Hoxton/Shoreditch also close at hand the property is facilitated by a comprehensive and diverse selection of amenities including bars, restaurants, high street stores and independent boutiques. For those wishing to travel into central London the flat is conveniently placed just a short distance from Dalston Junction and Kingsland Station (National Rail).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.