- Three Bedroom House
- Quiet Residential Road
- Clissold Park Nearby
- Spacious Throughout
- Close to Stoke Newington Church Street
Guide Price £540 - £570 Per Week. Set on a popular residential road in the cusp of Stoke Newington and Newington Green, comes this superb three bedroom house, offering spacious living space. The property is light and airy throughout and benefits from three large bedrooms, bright reception, modern kitchen and a paved, private rear garden. Burma Road is only a short walk from the local amenities on Newington Green, whilst Stoke Newington`s Church Street is also nearby, opening up its plethora of trendy bars and restaurants. The refreshing open space of Clissold Park is also nearby and transport links are plentiful with Canonbury (National Rail) is moments away along with many buses, creating quick and easy access into central London.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.