- One bedroom
- Close to Maryland station
- Sought after location
- Period conversion
- Excellent transport links
GUIDE PRICE £1300 PCM Located on the first floor of a converted house on a peaceful residential road in the heart of Stratford, this great one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space. The property comprises reception room, kitchen with space for dining, bedroom with fitted wardrobe, bathroom, and loft space. The amenities of Stratford and the Westfield shopping complex are moments away. Stratford Station (Central and Jubilee lines, DLR, National Rail) is also within easy reach for excellent transport links.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.