- Newly Refurbished Beautiful Apartment
- Secured Development
- Riverside Development
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Great Location
- Split Level
- Allocated Parking Space
- River views
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished
Knight Bishop are pleased to offer this newly refurbished, high standard two bedroom split level apartment in a secure gated riverside development, providing beautiful river views from living room and master bedroom and the added benefit of allocated parking, just moments from Hackney Wick Station. The Property as mentioned is newly refurbished and comprises a beautiful open plan kitchen/reception with large windows that gives lots of daylight, two good size bedrooms, spacious and welcoming hallway and modern bathroom, whilst outside within the gated square you will find allocated parking. Leabank Square is ideally located for Hackney Wick Station, connecting you to the city and Canary Wharf in a matter of minutes, whilst the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is also close by, along with Westfield Shopping Center with its abundance of bars, shops and restaurants.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.