- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gated Development
- Close to Stoke Newington Church Street
- Victorian Mansion Block
- Communal Gardens
Knight Bishop are delighted to offer this fantastic two double bedroom apartment, located within the much sought after 19th Century, gated Victorian cobbled courtyard development known as Gibson gardens. The property is light and airy throughout and benefits from a bright reception room, separate modern kitchen with granite work surface, two double bedrooms and a spa style bathroom. Gibson Gardens is located just moments from the ever fashionable Stoke Newington Church Street with its plethora of boutiques, bars and restaurants, whilst Stoke Newington Station (London Overground) is also nearby offering you ease of access into the city
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.