- NO AGENCY FEES!
- High Specification
- Raised Decked Terrace Area
- Close to North Chingford Station
- Private Garage
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Close to Station Road and Many Amenities
- Close to Epping Forest
NO AGENCY FEES! Located in the heart of North Chingford on the edge of the beautiful Epping Forest, comes this high specification, three double bedroom house, benefiting from a large kitchen/diner, private garage, off-street parking and private rear garden, with a raised decked terrace. The property is located in a premier road within North Chingford and is within 200 yards of the vast open space of Epping Forest and walking distance to Station Road, offering its fine array of shops, bars and restaurants, whilst North Chingford Station (London Overground) is at hand, propelling you through to Liverpool Street in under 30 minutes.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.