******GUIDE PRICE £300-350 P/W******Knight Bishop is pleased to offer on the market this spacious two double bedroom first floor flat in this converted Victorian house, situated directly opposite the green open space of Leyton County Cricket ground.
The property comprises of a spacious separate reception room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom. The property is bright and airy throughout and is in immaculate condition. Apartment is located just a few minutes walk from Leyton Midland Road rail and Overground station, and is about 10 minutes walk from Leyton underground station.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.